MG Cam

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG Cam
From: "Ernest C. Betts" <ebetts3@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 98 00:43:26 UT
On the MGA cam shaft, Check with your local speed shop and get a Crane cam.
After all that's what Moss is selling (so I've been told).  I walked into my
local speed shop and they ordered a stock cam for my TD and saved me over $100
from the Moss cost.  They even got me new push rods for over $30 less than
Moss.  The wording in the Crane catalog about the difference in push rods was
the same wording as in the Moss TD catalog - word for word, just different
part numbers.  My TD cam cost $140.  You can probably same even more money by
calling Crane direct in Daytona Beach, FL - 904-258-6174

Ernie Betts
Holiday, FL