Humour - NON LBC

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Humour - NON LBC
From: "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 08:36:10 -0700
A young couple are being married in a new-age church.  The pastor informs
them that in order for the church to recognize their marriage, they must
refrain from consumating their marriage for two weeks after the wedding.

Two weeks later the couple meets again with the pastor.  When asked if they
were able to maintain their celibacy, they husband apologetically said that
they had not.

"What Happened?" asked the clergyman.

The young man explained "My wife was reaching for a can of corn on the
shelf, and dropped it.  I watched as she bent over to pick it up, and was
overwhelmed by lust.  I made passionate love to her on the spot."

The pastor shook his head and replied "You know that we can no longer
welcome you in the church."

"Yeah, we know" replied the wife.  "We aren't welcome at the supermarket
anymore either."