New E-mail address

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New E-mail address
From: Bert Palte <vortex@wxs.nl>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 20:03:38 +0200
Hi fellow listers,

A zealous system administrator at an University of Twente mail server
discovered that I was no longer entitled to the use of my E-mail address
(which is true) and cancelled my mail facilities there.

Unfortunately, this happened without any warning, a few weeks ago.
All E-mail to my previous address (ending with ...utwente.nl) bounced!
Boy, do I hope that this didn't cause the type of problems to the list
that occurred 1.5 years ago on D.H.-day! If it did, I'm sorry!

After having serious MG list deficiency symptoms, I'm now finally back with
a commercial ISP.
Whoever sent me private E-mail in the last weeks, consider it lost.

Bert
1970 MGB