RE: Faded vinyl fixes

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: RE: Faded vinyl fixes
From: "BIDGOOD, ALAN" <BIDGOODA@pab22a.ssd.loral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 13:01:00 -0700
Mike,

Just a quck note, I had a problem about a year ago, when I
armor all'd my boot cover.  It shrank, and would not fit at first.
 - it took a lot of stretching, but eventually I got it to fit, but is
still very tight.  Just be careful, I could not believe this would
happen, but other listers confirmed it at that time.  Someone
recommended the use of baby oil (Johnson's type) and I've been
using that since.  The vinyl really sucks it up.  This may not help
in your case - it kind of reconditions the dullness, but obviously
does not color it.

Thought this might help.