Practical Classics MGB GT book

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Practical Classics MGB GT book
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 20:39:53 +0000
I have this book and the earlier one done to a roadster. That one had
terrible B&W photos and left a lot to be desired.
Seeing the GT played out in Practical Classics magazine, I opted to wait
for the book I knew would follow.
It did and I must say, I found it somewhat improved, color photos for
example but still very much lacking in the details. A lot on the body
repair for both books, great if you're planning body work but every
car's problem would be different. I'm sorry I haven't kept a photo
record of my GT resto, it would be very complete!

Cheers,
Dave Houser