Re: put the top down!

To: C A G <gorms68@juno.com>
Subject: Re: put the top down!
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 22:03:02 +0000
Hi Chris,

Wasn't the day great.  I believe spring finally made it here.  I've been
driving the Frogeye all over today, top down of course.  Got many looks
of what is it, and a bunch of thumbs ups.  Too bad it's going to rain
tomorow.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby