Re: Urethane rear bushings

To: "Dan Pockrus" <dpockrus@efficient.com>, "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Urethane rear bushings
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 01:58:16 -0400
Dan,
    You might want to make sure the rear end is properly aligned on the leaf
springs.  If one wheel is further ahead than the other, a similar twitch
could result.  I recently bought Moss' nylatron rear spring pads and
trunnion to shock bushes for my '74.  I couldn't be happier...Of course, I
haven't driven the car yet!!!  Good luck - I'm sure your son will enjoy the
car as much as the rest of us!

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/