Re: The reason to have more than one.............

To: <miker15@juno.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: The reason to have more than one.............
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 08:53:27 -0400
On 6/5/98 8:15 PM so and so  miker15@juno.com said. (And I quote)

>Sunday is also the CT MG club show at Harkness Memorial Park in CT - I
>think Bob Howard gave the details a few days ago - another excellent show
>
>So who's going where?????
>
>mike robson
>69 roadster
>70 BGT
>72 roadster

Well on Sunday The Phila MG Club (in association with the Delaware Valley
Triumph club) is having it's Spring MG vs. Triumph Rally. All British
cars can compete, 1-3 place plaques. The two clubs meet twice a year for
the honor of the "Lucas Cup". Anybody in the Media (Philadelphia) area is
invited to come out and he the honor of the marque against those other
guys.
Registration is 9 AM @ Rose Tree Hunt Park (on 252 between Rts 1 & 3).
Driver/Navigator Meeting 9:30
First car off @10.
Rule require 2 adults per car and a WORKING odometer.

Last fall I drove in the first one I had ever driven in. There were about
6 MG's (me the lone Midget) and about 12 - 15 Tr's. Guess what The MG's
got the trophy. My Daughter an I got 6th (I think). We are teaming up
again on Sunday and going for FIRST!!

Sorry to mention this so late. But I didn't realize it was an open event
until yesterday.
So anybody bored on Sunday come on out and join the fun.

So Mike, That's where I'll be.
And a report will follow.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

PS we do this twice a year, I'll give better notice on the fall event.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?