The Oregon Coast by moonlight, with the top down.

Subject: The Oregon Coast by moonlight, with the top down.
From: F Crocker <jafcjr@presys.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 06:56:56 -0700
YTD we took the 79 MGB 50 miles to Coos Bay for a dinner with old
friends.  Glorious drive down.  We ate late, talked long, and finally
left for home with a half moon peeking through the clouds to light our
way.  Weather on the Oregon Coast is usually coolish (YTD's high was
only about 68F) and it was probably near 57 as we drove.  I haven't yet
sorted out the heater, and the wind cut through Diana's thinsulite lined
tweed blazer.  She informed me that a leather jacket will be a
necessity.  I suggested the local motorcycle shop, and she riposted that
what she had in mind was something from an Italian catalogue.

Owners of MGs incur unexpected expenses.

79 MGB
88 Scorpio
92 Camry V6 Wagon
--
J. A. Frazer Crocker, Jr.       "I pray and incur
P. O. Box 3184                   silence...am I