Re: Anything besides Meguires mist spray???

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Anything besides Meguires mist spray???
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 18:18:26 -0500
I've got some Meguire's spray that I've had for quite a while -- it mists
for me, but I swear it smells and acts just like water and liquid car wax
mixed! I'm not sure how you'd get the two to stay mixed....unless warm. I'd
be interested in the home-brew solution too, although it's kind of a joke
wiping down  the "crows feet" paint job on my car...I'll get that paint job
one of these days!
Dan