Correction to HELP! SOMEONE TRIED TO STEAL MY CAR!

Subject: Correction to HELP! SOMEONE TRIED TO STEAL MY CAR!
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 98 09:59:53 -0700
On 6/6/98 10:28 AM, in my haste I wrote:

<MAJOR SNIPPAGE>
>Finally: Is there anything I can do to make my car less theft-proof?

What I meant to ask  was Is there any way to may my car more theft-proof?

I was originally thinking of asking about how to make it less desirable
to potential thieves. But that's an even stupider question than the one I
sent out. Because the obvious answer is to get a Miata. (Only kidding.)

I moved my car to another part of the apartment complex and put the cover
on it to make it a little less visible. (There are lots of cars with
covers on them here.) But I haven't been outside yet to see if it's still
there. I feel a little less secure than I used to. And to think that last
year I was leaving the car outside at night with the roof off.  Maybe
I'll just cave and get one of those alarms that tells people to "Step
away from the car!" It would be a real hit at the shows. (Again, only
kidding.)

Joseph
67 Roadster