Re: Mikuni Carb Installation (Purists Please Delete This Message)

To: "Unger, Larry G" <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: Mikuni Carb Installation (Purists Please Delete This Message)
From: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 1998 23:37:13 -0500
Unger, Larry G wrote:

> "Don't know nothin bout no stinkin Bikini carb" ... but, suggest that
> you take a look at the technical article, "Carburetor Choices", on
> Doug Jackson's 'excellent' web site ...
>
>          http://www.mgbmga.com/tech/mgb19.htm
>
> Safety Fast! ... larry.g.unger@lmco.com
> '61 MGA 1600 MkII

 Larry,

   The trouble with that article about the Weber DGV on the referenced
web site is that it doesn't describe my experience with the Weber
downdraft setup.  I also know several other users of this setup who
haven't experienced the described stumble on acceleration.  I wonder how
many of these setups the writer of the article tried.

  Charley Robinson
  `69 B