Re: MGA's night out - an offer

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <SndMn19@aol.com>
Subject: Re: MGA's night out - an offer
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 01:13:49 -0500
Well, Ray. You got too late "smart!"

Kansas' Web site reads:

~May 29   The BlueBonnet Palace          Schertz, TX

~Schertz is just outside of San Antonio, right off of I35. Doors open at 8pm,
~concert time is listed as 9pm, but Nick reports that Kansas expects to take
~the stage around 11pm. Tickets are $21, and the BlueBonnet usually limits
~ticket sales to around 1,000, so get yours early. Tickets are available
~through Star tickets at (888) 597-7827, or you can call The BlueBonnet
~Palace directly at (210) 651-6702 most anytime (let it ring a few times -
~sometimes they're slow in answering).

Too bad you didn't think of this great idea sooner!!    I would have like
seeing a new group, too!

Only problem would have been that you had to be in Galveston the next
evening... about 350 miles. Not much time for driving, except part way in
that direction....

Maybe next time!

Carol
1961 MGA rdstr, red - Lil' Darlin'