Re: MGA mania

To: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Subject: Re: MGA mania
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 17:30:04
At 03:15 PM 6/8/98 -0500, Bill Eastman wrote:
>.... Well, it looks like this list is starting to talk more sense every
day! Once Barney gets his "A with attitude" back on the autocross course so
we can get the weekly "whupped these cars' a**es over the weekend" reports
then life will indeed be good.

Well, in the meantime I've been borrowing other cars for competition on the
weekends.  So far one each of MG Midget 1275, Plymouth Neon Sport, Toyota
MR2 (twice), and a TVR 280i.  I just didn't want to offend anyone with the
discussion of such odd cars on this list. but I may be "encouraged" to
write something under the right circumstances.  To keep it short, I don't
always lose, and I've only broken one of these cars, and the varied driving
experience has been interresting.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude (and a few loose parts)
1987 Mazda RX7, old, tired, bald and wrinkled