UPDATE!!! Major coolant loss!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: UPDATE!!! Major coolant loss!
From: dereck.carey@cdsi.com
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 98 21:48:32 -0500
Well we did it.  We tore into the Geo and it seems like my hunch (and
many of yours) was correct.  The head gasket is leaking, so much in fact
the exhaust valve is powder white (the other 2 - brown), some of the
BARR's was built up in two of the coolant jacket holes.  Next step
planned is to have the aluminum head trued and a new gasket put in
place.  Thanks for all the responses.

Dereck

Oh the weekend wasn't lost.  We actually were able to see some of the
jazz fest hear in DC.  Anyone know who the Ripingtons bass player is (he
is awesome)?