What's this?

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: What's this?
From: "Douglas Gaither" <gaither@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 21:22:24 -0700
The Proper MG had a clutch M/C (Mk I MGB) on sale for $39.95.  I thought
this was a great deal as the Moss item is $66 book price.  When I took it
out of the box, it was not an original style M/C.   It is a cast in one
piece and it says "PBR Made in Australia."  Now, I'm not an originality
freak, but I am a little disappointed.  The picture in the sale ad looked
like an original style, maybe I was just dreaming.  I'd check it now but
I've already chucked the sale ad.

So, my questions:  Has anyone tried one of these M/C's?  Should I return it
and just get the Moss item?  Can I use a standard rebuild kit later if I
decided to keep this one?  Maybe I should just have my old unit re-sleeved
by Apple Hydralics?

TIA!

Doug Gaither