MGB/MGC Parts for sale...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB/MGC Parts for sale...
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@mailexcite.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 07:20:14 -0700
Hi Gang,

I need to make some space in the garage,
(read: new baby arrives in Aug) and would
like to move the following bits:

All parts were working when acquired.
Prices do not include shipping and might be
negotiable- especially if you come and pick
them up. I'm located near Allentown, PA.
(about 45 mi N of Philadelphia)  I'll be at
the Keystone Region British Car gathering this
Sunday and can bring stuff there if need be:
(except the OD tranny, which wont fit in/on
a B...)

MGB smog pumps/w pulley (have 2) - $50 ea
MGB air manifold w/check valve - $50
MGB SU HS4 carbs w/manifold - $80
MGB steering rack w/ujoint - $75
MGB steering wheel/hub/hornpush (1973) ex cond $100
MGB driveshaft w/yokes (78 O/D car, see below) - $50

MGC 6cyl tach and speedo w/rt angle drive- $80pr
(tach is missing the glass)
also have a box of misc OEM MGC bits (wheel
(diff?)bearings, filters, a used fuel pump;
make me an interesting offer or trade).

...and although I hate to part with this,
after investing the time and $ to clean it up,
I will have neither the time or the ambition to
install it anytime in the near future:

78 MGB O/D Transmission w/OD  - $450(firm)

(new front cover seal, new tailshaft seal,
new O/D piston o-rings, new bushings in the
clutch fork and the gearshift.  Includes a
new gasket set not installed.)

I am not really sure if this could be packed
for UPS, and would prefer to not ship it.

Email or call me at (610) 481-2646 for addtl
details on this or any of the other stuff.

--Scott

---
Scott Hower -> howersl@mailexcite.com

73 MGB
77 Midget (also for sale, inquire within)