Whoops [was MGA tranny (Bill Spohn... ring gear, flywheel)]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Whoops [was MGA tranny (Bill Spohn... ring gear, flywheel)]
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 13:39:35 -0500
Excuse the fat fingers! I was sending myself this e-mail so I could save it
under a topic...

...sorta' embarrassin'  :-]

Carol

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:55:47 -0500
To: mgs@autox.team.net
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Subject: MGA tranny (Bill Spohn... ring gear, flywheel)
Sender: owner-mgs@autox.team.net

<<My concern now is getting it back in.  Any advice on a different technique
would be greatly appreciated.  This was not an issue about the rig used to
pull the engine not allowing enough angulation.  The problem was hard parts
on the car grounding to hard part on the engine. >>