Re: Westwood NJ show on June 21?

To: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Westwood NJ show on June 21?
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 19:09:25 -0400
baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com wrote:

> Does anyone know about the Westwood, NJ show on Saturday June 21st?  I had
> seen a blurb in the Triumph list a whileback and e-mailed the guy who's in
> charge this year, but never heard back from him.
> I'd like to go, as it's just a nice ride from home, but I know nothing
> about the even.
> Pre-regestry required?
> Hours?
> Anything else?
>
> Dave
> '62 MGA 1600 MkII

Dave

Ive been to this show several times - it is a nice in town show - right
in the middle of town ajacent to the shopping area - in fact the stores
have a town wide sidewalk sale the same day- at least they have in the
past.  Usually about 60-90 cars are on display.  Pre reg is not a
requirement and I believe they open at 9am.  Dont know what Im doing on
that date - may just pop on over.

Rick