Re: MGA master cylinder

To: "Cordell, Ralph PhD" <rzc4@cdc.gov>,
Subject: Re: MGA master cylinder
From: "Dean Crowley" <dcdccccckc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 20:50:51 -0500
So why would your brakes need to be adjusted first... I just took my A for
its first drive to the tag office after a 99 percent restore. Half way
there both of the front brakes got hot and locked up. Hmmm..... Whats up
with that?  Did I just not have them adjusted correctly or maybe a problem
with the Silicone fluid...?
Sincerely,

Dean E. Crowley