Re: Slightly off topic,

To: "Kevin Sullivan" <kevins@khoral.com>, <miker15@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Slightly off topic,
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 13:23:28 -0400
Mike,
    I'd suggest showing up in about another month with a wad of hundreds, no
more than you'd honestly pay for the car (OK, maybe *one* more!)  Start
talking about the car, and everytime he says no, lay another bill down on
his counter.
    I saw a guy buy a Mario Lemieux autographed jersey from the sporting
good store I used to work at using just this technique.  When he got to four
bills, the "not for sale" sign on the shirt went down...

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/