RE: New Part Supplier

To: "'Chris Delling'" <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: RE: New Part Supplier
From: "Miller, John" <John_Miller@jdedwards.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:31:41 -0600
Trevor has been a lifesaver for me.  He's been here in the US for a few
years already, but he's just now going into selling parts here.  Originally
he was buying old cars, stripping the parts off, and sending them to their
operation in Australia.  But now they decided since he's here already they
might as well start selling parts in the US.  They're in the process of
moving into a proper warehouse, as the old one was in a seedy part of town
and was completely run-down.  I've been to the old warehouse and I've never
seen so many lbc parts.  He's supposed to be selling new parts, but I
haven't bought any yet so I don't know how his new prices rate, but I've
found the used parts very reasonable.  The best part about B of B is that
he's 15 minutes away so I won't have to deal with the shipping time and
expense associated with VB, Moss, etc.  You won't find a nicer guy to get
parts from, he once even made a special trip down to the warehouse on a
Saturday afternoon so I could get a part I desperately needed.  I'm glad
people outside of Denver are starting to hear about him, because it's not
every day you have an lbc supplier open in your town.  How did you hear
about him anyway?

John Miller
76 MGB