eze bleed

To: jkoster@ncpi.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: eze bleed
From: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 12:30:50 -0500
> I'm sorry that this is an old subject but, several months ago someone told
> me how to make an ezee bleed.  I thought I saved it in my postings but some
> how it got deleted. If any one has this I would appreciate them sending this
> info on to me. Another question is in the dashpot of my su's on the Midget,
> I heard of two different types of oil to put in them. Do I use 30 or 20-50?
> Or what weight do I use?

Joe,

Build your own eze bleed instructions are at :

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/cambs.mgoc/tips.htm

I use Marvel Mystery Oil in the dashpots. Others use 20/50 engine oil.
Different weights give different characteristics.

Jeff

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision
http://www.molvis.org/molvis