Bland's Park Event

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bland's Park Event
From: "Lori Pastore" <mgnut@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 22:24:00 -0400
The 4th Annual British Car Festival hosted by the Central PA British Car
Club, Inc. in Tipton PA--10 miles north of Altoona, is only two weeks away.

All British Car enthusiasts are welcome.  It is a one or two day event.  The
festival is held at Bland's Park, which is a family amusement park.

On Saturday we have scheduled a covered bridge tour and an evening pig
roast.  Then on Sunday, the British Car Display at the park with two free
oldies concerts featuring The Buckinghams.  (3 & 7 pm)

The food, concerts and friendship is outstanding.  Come one or two days.
Please email your address or fax number and we will forward a brochure to
you ASAP.

Hope to see you there.

Jim & Lori Pastore