FS: MGA Coupe and MG TC

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FS: MGA Coupe and MG TC
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 21:18:22 -0400
This may be of interest to those of you into the
"almost-weird-hard-to-find-when-completed-concourse-cars" people ;-)

--
1957 MGA Coupe and 1947 MG TC

package deal, TC need restoration.

Tom Vogel, 215-453-6550 (primary), 215-368-2118 (secondary)
--

Does that mean the MGA doesn't need a restoration, beat me... I just found
the combo to be a rather great deal and thought I'd pass it along.

I hope someone snaps these up.  Too bad we don't have an International MG
Relief Fund or something, then we'd be able to purchase all these cars and
save them for the future.

--
Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)