RE: Simple Thermostat question

To: "Bob Deasy (deasy)" <deasy@sequent.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Simple Thermostat question
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 15:03:50 -0400
I've got a 50% chance of being correct!  It should be thermostat, gasket,
cover.  In my minds eye the thermostat sits in a slightly recessed lip, so
it has to go in first!  On your gauge problem, check all your connectors
from the steering wheel to the fuse block to the gauge.  It sounds like a a
problem I have on occasion, those damed 26 year old connections!

Good Luck

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm