Re: Swarm !

To: "EPMD- van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>,
Subject: Re: Swarm !
From: "Jim Carney" <carney_fam_ark@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:16:26 -0500
Oh come on folks...
I've had my Miata for 6 years & plan to have is for a long, long time.
The only car I've owned longer is my '62 E-Type.
The Miata is the perfected LBC!
I had an MGB 26 years ago. I've got another one now.
My brother had one way back in '64.
He visited me several weeks ago & had a chance to drive the B & then the
Miata.
When he drove the Miata, he said "Now, this is what I remember my MGB was
like. I guess it never was, was it?"
There's room for all of us, don't you think?
Jim
64 MGB Roadster
62 E-Type FHC
91 Miata - 2 tops