RE: Front License Plate, No LBC Content

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Front License Plate, No LBC Content
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:21:40 -0500
Illinois requires a front license plate. I was glad to move last time
because the folks next door gave a new meaning to the phrase white trash. To
say they were scofflaws would be kind. When I describe their escapades I am
told I should write a funny book.

I generally described them as having six cars and only three sets of license
plates. I don't know how they got away with it, but they always seemed to
except when they parked two cars with the same plates on the street and
someone would call the ineffective village police. Once when caught at
vandalism the kid gave my son's name address and phone number, and the
village cops accepted that without asking to see any ID!

Jack