Fwd: 78 MGB - no electricity to start

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: 78 MGB - no electricity to start
From: DBAVERY1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 20:48:23 EDT

--part0_898130904_boundary

Thanks to Paul and all who responded to my call for help.  I found exactly
what Paul described here.  These wires all looked like they were connected but
in checking them further I found one was still inside the holder but was loose
and not making contact. This connector is just behind the fuse box for anyone
who wants to check to make sure yours is tight.  All plugged in and running
fine again thanks to this fine group - thanks again to all who helped.

Denny

--part0_898130904_boundary