Re: MG98 -- was Re: List Hat

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: MG98 -- was Re: List Hat
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 18:15:58 -0400
Dan Ray wrote:

> Rick,
> I'm planning on being there on that Saturday (11 July) after visiting my
> sister in Philly. I'm sure many others on the list will be there too. If
> anyone is driving down on saturday from the Phlly area, let me know, so we
> can figure things out before I leave here on 7 July. I'll probably be in the
> Tahoe, so I can provide "trail car" assistance if needed. That is unless I
> get the Mazda's CV joint fixed before then...grrrr... Next year hopefully
> the B will be up for it!
> We'll figure out a meeting place for saturday, right folks?
> Woohoo! Vacation time!
> Dan
> 73B

Dan

We will be leaving on Thursday for Hagerstown from Easton Pennsylvania.
Dont know of anyone leaving from Philly on Saturday.  Will be driving
my maroon 74 MGBGT with Jersey Plates and will be wearing my hat if it
gets here - HELP LYNN!!!  Will be on the look out for you-Guess you wont
be wearing your ARMY uniform!

Rick