OT: Z280 for sale in Europe

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: OT: Z280 for sale in Europe
From: Bert Palte <vortex@wxs.nl>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 10:41:17 +0200
Hi listers,

Having seen the recent thread on Modern Sports Cars, I take the liberty of,
similarly off-topic, helping a friend selling, reluctantly, his Datsun 280Z,
1974 or 1975.

(in order to partially finance, intended home improvement. It's either that,
or face a divorce.. Fortunately, SWMBO allows him to keep his 1969 MGB...
Boy am I happy I never got married....).

Dark blue, built to U.S. specs (of course, as 280Z's were never marketed
in Europe. 240Z's and 260Z's were, however). Frankly I don't know whether
Federal or CA specs but can find this out for you. Many new parts, a.o. new
fuel tank, battery.
Have seen the car many times, but have never driven it myself.
Car has valid Dutch plates.

I have no personal interest, just helping a friend.

If interested, please contact the owner directly. He has no access to E-mail.
Discuss the price with him. I think it is in the Dfl. 8.000 bracket ($4,000)
but perhaps lower.

Contact: Henk Kleyn
         Fien de la Marstraat 45
         7558 LD Hengelo, Ov.