Something's missing (not any more)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Something's missing (not any more)
From: Spencer Parks <jkc@esper.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 21:44:34 -0400
Saged Listers,

Thanks for all the advice.  After listening to my poor engine skip and
sputter for a week (and gradually get worse).  I took it to a local LBC
mechanic.  I'd checked everything I could here and frustration set in.  I
needed to take it to him anyway as the insurance company needed his
apprasial.  The short version is that it now runs...turns out that it was a
combination of bad points (it was a new set) and some vacume advance
problems (congrats to all who pointed me in that direction).  The good news
is that it was only $65 for the visit.  Frankly it was worth that in just
the frustration factor.

Thanks again...
Spencer
1980 MGB