Re: More Car Cover Gripes

To: BobMGT@aol.Com
Subject: Re: More Car Cover Gripes
From: gorms68@juno.com (C A G)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 10:17:09 -0700
Bob,
Try a Tyvex cover. They are light weight, so they roll up real small and
take up very little room in the car. Best of all the material is much,
much more waterproof than those other car covers. Reason number three to
choose one is that they are cheap! We bought ours at Wal Mart for our
Midget for less than $30. It worked great during the El Nino wheather we
had in Southern CA. Several inches of water pooled up on the cover
without leaking through to the seats.
Good Luck,
Chris
75 Midget (covered)