RE: Subject: Heritage certificates. Going to what's original

To: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>,
Subject: RE: Subject: Heritage certificates. Going to what's original
From: "EPMD- van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 08:47:57 +0200
I apologize for bombing the list but, I hate "trailer queens."  If you don't
want to drive it, make it a coffee table.  I went to an antique car show and
tour (I was a participant) near Nuremberg last weekend and we all drove our
vehicles (60 motorcycles and 90 cars) for over 120 km.  Everyone was very
nice and didn't worry what year the lights came from.  Hell, I had never
seen some of those vehicles before, but they were neat.  There was one other
MGB there, but he wasn't "right" as the chrome was wrong.  Did I care, no.
Good time.

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel
1971 MGB (BRG, no PO)