Re: Looking for "The MG Center" in central US

Subject: Re: Looking for "The MG Center" in central US
From: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 10:59:29 -0500
-----Original Message-----

>    Sorry to hit the entire world with this.  Has anyone in the central
part
>of the US ever heard of a place called "The MG Center" or something
>close to that; perhaps "MG Centre"?  I think it may be in the Illinois or
>Missouri area.  I come up empty using BigYellow.com.

I believe the company is now defunct or at least has changed a bit into
something else as the principals have moved on. And then again I could be
wrong.

I believe Robin Weatherall (of some MG V8 fame) was involved in the shop. He
has been on this list in the past and his email is/was RobMGV8@aol.com. The
last landline I have is 314-725-2892.

You might also try John Mangles at 314-939-9338.

All of this was going on in St. Louis.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69C/GT, '75TR6
"If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster." -- Clint Eastwood