Re: Frustrations

To: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Subject: Re: Frustrations
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 12:45:29 -0400
Becky Mahoney wrote:

> I understand what you are saying, in principle, however, the body/paint
> man that did my car repaired in the same manner...and now there is a
> hairline crack there..
>
> Don't tell me....poor body work....I am really beginning to hate this
> guy!!!! (ok, so hate is such a strong word....STRONGLY dislike!!!)

  ...tying into another thread here, but this type of situation has
been my experience whenever somebody decides to "take their car
to a pro for welding".

  Working a MIG gun all day might make for some truly awesome weld
beads, but it doesn't make anyone an MG expert.

  As well, most of these guys make their living keeping things like
beat-up taxis on the road. Replicating the styles and the
techniques used by the Pressed Steel corporation when MGs were
made just isn't what they do.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/