MG98 -- Swap Meet? Windshield trades?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG98 -- Swap Meet? Windshield trades?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 12:42:29 -0500
Listers,
Will a swap meet and parts vendors be incorporated into the MG98 gathering?
If so, how extensive?
I'm just wondering how much cash I'll need! ;) I'll be driving the Tahoe, so
cargo space is not really an issue. (BTW, the Tahoe gets 18 mpg on the
highway)
Also, I've got this B windshield still in the unopened box at my house,
where space IS at a premium! I'll bring it if you folks think I can find a
good trade for, say, a good bonnet or trunklid, which I will need before
Punkin gets a paint job. Listers can have first dibs on the glass, of course
and I'm willing to part with it for a good price. (The PO bought it because
the original is slightly "fogged" in one corner, and a bit of polishing may
rectify it, I think)
TIA
Dan
73 B