Re: My MGB got bent?

To: "Mike Lishego" <MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: My MGB got bent?
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 15:02:09 -0500
Mike,
   Bentley's 'The Complete Official MGB 1962 - 1964'
has a section on checking the body/chassis alignment.
There is a page for vertical and another for horizontal
alignment useing a series of measurements from the
floor and another series a diagonals from positions
dropped from critical points on the chassis.  The
looks like it would be a sure indication as to the
status of your car.  If you don't have a copy of Bentleys or can't get on,
maybe I could e-mail you
a scanned image of the diagrams and instructions.
(If needed it would have to be sometime next week
because I don't have a scanner available this
weekend.)

Good luck,
Harlan.