MGA Parts For Sale Correction

To: "M.G. List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGA Parts For Sale Correction
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 18:18:31 -0400
Yesterday, I reluctantly posted a message about some very good MGA fenders,
boot, bonnet and doors for sale, as well as a never installed Robbins top
and new seats. As I have dealt with the offers on these items, I discovered
I made a mistake in the color of the hood. It is black and not red. At
present, all items are still available but a couple of interested parties
are close to deals. If interested, let me know.

Keith R. Stewart
75 Camden Road
London, Ontario
N5X 2K2