Re: Hagerstown98 anyone from VA going?

To: "Kevin Richards" <flybirds@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Hagerstown98 anyone from VA going?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 19:29:33 -0500
I'll be driving from Ft. Belvoir, so your route probably won't work for me,
since I'll hit the beltway and cruise around to the "left" of D.C.. No need
for me to look for the fun roads, since you can imagine how my lumbering
beast 4x4 is on the turns, as well as scaring the hell out of oncoming
cars...hehe.
Look for me, though!
This meet is going to be the highlight of my ongoing vacation!
Oh, and for a small fee (just kidding), I'll haul a fender or two
afterwards, (or broken MGs, I'll toss the tow rope in the back) if
necessary! ;)
Dan