Forum Decorum and Labels

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Forum Decorum and Labels
From: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 08:59:29 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: WSpohn4@aol.com <WSpohn4@aol.com>

>Yes - if you must indulge your knuckle dragging tendencies

<snip>

Wow. You guys should get out more.

The nice thing about this list is the opportunity to learn new things. Some
of them are mechanical and many of them lead to discoveries of people who do
not share your opinion and, therefore, are some sub-species. Personally, I
think there are way too many hairy chests being smothered by synthetic knits
with little embroidered pictures above the left teat.

So. We are in agreement? "Knuckle Dragging" is a derogatory term? We'll have
to change the seating placards at the next family reunion.

The other telling point: the 'A' snobs have finally admitted that the best
feature of the stock motor is that it's such a wheezer it won't overpower
the other wagon parts. Thought so.

PS: My SO could kill some unsuspecting southern polock as foreplay.
Fortunately I have enough horizontal reach to keep everything aligned.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, pinky finger extended
"Farm Politics: Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty and, besides,