RE: Carb Question

To: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@sd.aonix.com>,
Subject: RE: Carb Question
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 15:46:39 -0400
Nick,

Was out of town for weekend, just starting to look at mail, have about 226
to wade through....Anyway, carbs other than cleaning, are an area I have not
experimented much at all with, haven't add any real problems either so sorry
Ican't be of any help!

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm