MGB progress!!!

Subject: MGB progress!!!
From: Tyson Sherman <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 00:09:23 -0500
I've put a few good nights of work into getting my 76 B back on the
road!  I repainted the radiator/surround.  The surround is back on the
car.  Oil cooler/hoses are there.  The manifold is going to be repainted
VERY soon w/new paint that arrived yesterday from Eastwood.  I still
must finish the tranny mounts/overdrive wiring (VERY hard to get to),
and do the entire cooling system/intake/exhaust.  However, I did plug up
the battery today and spun the starter and got 55# of oil
pressure!!!!!!!!!!  I'm reposting my post from earlier this week about
motor mounts. I REALLY need help with this one  Here goes:

I'm trying to get the engine/tranny bolted back down in my 76 B.  I ran
out of bolts (Dropped into the tranny crossmember) trying to get to the
'hard' two on the tranny.  Also, on the driver's side mount (LHD), the
block seems to be in the way of getting the rearmost bolt through the
mount onto the bracket (that bolts to the block).  Does the bolt go all
the way through into the block?  Thanks.

--
Tyson Sherman
http://www.tecinfo.com/~tsherman