anyone replace a trunk pan on a MGB ???

To: "'MG mail list'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: anyone replace a trunk pan on a MGB ???
From: "Mike Cousins" <Mike.Cousins@wsnelson.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 13:42:06 -0500
The trunk on my '77 B  (gonna be V8) is completely rusted out and I intend
on replacing the pan with a new one.  I've got a MIG welding machine, so the
installation part shouldn't be to difficult.  I was wondering how to
approach tearing the old one out though.  Does anyone have any suggestions
?????

Cheers

Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines. - Enzo Ferrari

No one will EVER need more than 640K of ram. - Bill Gates

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is
research.