RE: I may have found my problem

To: "Tyson Sherman" <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Subject: RE: I may have found my problem
From: "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 11:38:43 -0700
I don't recall what year your B is.  I know that the drawing of the
distributor drive slot for the B in the Haynes manual is absolutely
incorrect for later model cars.  I discovered this when reinstalling the
drive gear in my engine this past winter after replacing the camshaft.  No
way/no how it would go in the way the picture in the manual showed.
Reviewed this with a local LBC guru who confirmed it was incorrect.  It
appears that the drawing in the Haynes manual is actually the drawing for
the Midget drive!

Regards,

Chris