Engine dies when braking hard ????

To: "'MG mail list'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Engine dies when braking hard ????
From: "Mike Cousins" <Mike.Cousins@wsnelson.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 09:09:22 -0500
Just recently on my '77 B the engine dies when I brake really hard.  If I
brake softly and come to a rolling stop - no problem.  Only when I brake
hard to a stop does the engine die.  Is there some fuel splashing / float
problem I'm having ????  I've got the dual SU carb setup.

Thanks

Michael J. Cousins III

Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines. - Enzo Ferrari

No one will EVER need more than 640K of ram. - Bill Gates

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is
research.