Re: For Eastman... what NOT to say to a cop

To: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: For Eastman... what NOT to say to a cop
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 12:36:50 -0400
At 12:09 PM 7/13/98 -0400, baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com wrote:
>Hey Bill... good post. aside from telling the cop "It's Friday, and it's
>nice outside", here's some things to remember NOT to say to the
>Constable-On-Patrol who pinches you...

If I got caught speeding in my MGB, I'm prepared for the line:

(insert speed here)?? I couldn't be going that fast. This car's only
running on
three cylinders!

Which is false, but sure feels like it when I drive up the hills on the
parkway...

BEN RUSET
http://members.home.com/bruset
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring         http://members.home.com/mgbhaven