Irritating boils on the list

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Irritating boils on the list
From: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 12:50:30 -0700
Every so often when I read this list, there are some flame threads, and
I just sit back and watch, understanding that they are sometimes just
slips of the tongue, and taking things the wrong way, but some people
just keep coming back and throwing s**t at other people.
THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS LIST IS FOR

IF YOUR SOLE INTENTION IS TO BERATE PEOPLE, YOU DO NOT DESERVE THE
ABSOLUTE PRIVELEGE(SP?) THAT THIS LIST IS. ANYONE ON THE LIST WILL TELL
YOU THIS.

My advice is to tell "BOILS" like "Just Brits" that if they continue
this behaviour, then they will be removed from the list. We just don't
need people that contribute scorn rather than help.

Kevin Richards