Cat sitting II

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, boballen@sky.net
Subject: Cat sitting II
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 08:59:18 -0500
Bob Allen wrote:
<<<usually squats down like a cat in a litter box underload. (Well, carrying
my load, anyway.) You do that for awhile and thenflop'em around for a
fresh spare set.>>>

I should have read further.  So it takes TWO cats to pull this off?  With
you sitting on them I expect that they would try to flop around but I can't
imagine that they'd have much success.  And where do you keep the
spare set?

Regards,
Bill Eastman- proving once again that the best quotes are those taken out
of context
61 MGA

PS- please don't anyone flame me for this.  Bob and I have been taking
shots at each other and our cars for as long as I can remember.  It's
supposed to be funny.  The fact that cats were thrown in is just icing on
the cake.