Awful Jokes....USA

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Awful Jokes....USA
From: neil.cairns@virgin.net
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 08:04:47 -0700
Due to popular request, here is that awful joke!!!!!!!!!!

It was a fine sunny day, and Noah was standing on the deck admiring the
weather. He had calculated he was somewhere in the west Atlantic Ocean.
One of his sons came up from the Hold, having just finished feeding the
animals.

The son said to Noah," Dad, we have just got to do something about all
the shit in the Bull's pen. It is piling up something terrible, it
stinks and we need the room."

Noah replied," Son, dump it all over the side, no one will ever know."

2,000 years later Christopher Columbus re-discovered it.

Neil
(tee-heee.)

And........just incase you have all sterio-typed me as I own a Farina
Magnette, I also run a beautiful '52 MG 'YB' saloon, with just 55,000
miles and only one previous owner.( And a MG 1300 Metro, but the USA
never saw them.) If it was not for the 'Y' series of saloons, the TD &
TF would not exist!